Irondom protects websites from intimidation and bullying on the internet. It help filter traffic, suppress DDOS and identify terrorist organization traffic.
Let register your website with us to have the infinitive shield for free!
1) Go to Google Search, enter the keyword site:yourwebsite.net and click search.
2) Continue to click "read the DMCA-complaint" to get the name of the reporting organization and check if your homepage link is in their report or not. If yes, please continue with the steps below, otherwise, without doing anything, investigate the cause of the loss of the homepage search in the direction of a technical error from you.
3) Sign in to gmail. Go to the appeal URL here Grievance report
4) Continue scrolling down and find "What can we help you with?" select "Counter notice", select "Yes".
5) Continue clicking the create request button.
6) Fill in all information: Your Country, Firstname - lastname of gmail account, "Your Title" fill in supporter or sales, "Company Name" can be left blank, "Contact Email" fill in gmail address currently logged.
7) "Address" fills in any address information in your country, "Phone number" fills in the secondary phone number in your country, "URL(s)" fills in your homepage link. For example: https://yoursite.net
8) Continue to select "The complainant does not have the rights to submit request", "Provide more detailed info..." Copy our concise with the solid content and change the name of the object reporting you. Check Check to confirm, "Signature" field enter the firstname and lastname of the gmail you are logging in. Click submit and wait for the results.
"Iqiyi" website is using the Luman report as their tool to request to remove my homepage link from Google Search.Taking advantage of the trust of Google Abuse Network, "Iqiyi" is using Luman to abuse fake reports many times. My homepage website does not distribute Iqiyi content. Please recover my homepage link on Google Search.
You know, Google has a long history to build up and designed the system to be machine learning, which effectively prevents the emotional impact of human decision making. No human can directly interact with the system but must follow the algorithms.
Taking advantage of this, terrorist organizations have been abuse the report method to request machine learning system remove index of the homepage search of many websites. By surreptitiously inserting the homepage link into the Lumen mailing list. They basically do not get hit back because the website owners do not understand or do not know how to prevent this from happening.
Irondom is here to sharing knowledge and bringing everything back to its original balance. Abuse the report to remove index of the homepage search is an escalation of terrorism and it should be prevent permanently. By submitting a counter report you are telling Google machine learning that those organizations are abusing the reporting power to do dirty things.
Once machine learning detects objections it will review and return your homepage to search index. (Most of the homepages we help are 99% recovered).
Every time the appeal success, the reputation of terrorist organization is severely degraded and even if they pay employees to manually intervene to maintain the filth, machine learning will return to its own rules.
If you are alone, sign up with us to receive a protective shield for your journey. We are still here and upto date to support getting back your homepage index.
Một số website đã đạt được kết quả tốt trong việc kháng cáo chỉ bằng cách theo hướng dẫn phổ biến của chúng tôi. Họ thậm chí không cần nhờ sự trợ giúp nào thêm từ chúng tôi để lấy lại homepage.
Chúng tôi nhận được không nhiều email cảm ơn chính thức và chỉ có một số ít trong đó chịu cho phép chúng tôi chia sẽ kết quả. Tuy nhiên chúng tôi có dữ liệu để thấy rằng sự tổn thất của các tổ chúc khủng bố đã xảy ra. Chúng tôi sẽ tự động hóa toàn bộ quy trình phản kháng cho toàn bộ người dùng đời đầu của chúng tôi!
The daily traffic via us is around 20,000,000 million, we are able to classify bots and crawlers as harmful for most types of websites.
BOTs and crawlers that are harmful to the website are the companies that access your website data every day, then they commercialize this analytical data and publicly sell it without the consent of the website owner. And of course, terrorist organizations also use these tools to harass websites.
As long as they are on our list, you are protected from this intrusion. We still encourage website owners to keep the robots.txt file configuration intact without having to declare to block BOT access, and leave them to us.
By putting these bad BOTs into automatic combat mode, we do not block them at the firewall level, We use logic algorithms to make them have to work with bunche of dummy task each time they visit your website and finally of the process we thrown to them the heavy confounding information and make sure that it should affects their general report in the seriously.
Typical bad crawlers like "Ahref" because of the daily maintenance and data tracking in manually so that they can realize and get out of your website ASAP they realize they are eat noise data.
However with automation spam crawlers like "semrush" we will give them an endless loop because they are not capable of analyzing noisy data. They are a lake that swallows data and changes IPs constantly. We do not allow them to rest by making them swallow garbage every day. And the more IP contributions from them, the more likely they are going to be globally restricted. "bulkaddurl" is one of sample for them.
In addition, there are more than 100 bad bots that we are going to fight every day but they are all weak and easy to give up because the system has few users so they will easily realize and withdraw from the protected website.
We do all of the above without affecting the website ranking or site performance. Peace for your website - endless geometry for bad bots!
All good BOTs and Crawlers are facilitated and never touched by us such as: Google Bot (All Models), Bing Search Microsoft, Facebook Crawler, Apple, Twitter Crawler, Petal Search (Huawei China), Yandexbot (Russia) and 30 other small search engine bots from Asia.